Friday, July 30, 2010

Why start a blog?

I always said that I would never start a blog because they seem to be all about useless stuff that only matter to the poster. While that may be the case, maybe it was just that I never had anything that I thought was useful to blog about until now, because here we are.

So anyways, to answer my own question, a few months ago, God put it on my heart to start a blog but never got around to it because I still didn't really have anything that I felt was too important to share, just my own random musings about God and life and religion and such. Well, now that I'm stepping out to follow God, wherever or whatever that may lead me to, I knew that my blog was supposed to be to chronicle my travels and what God is doing in my life.....and of course I'll probably put some of my random musings in here and there too, but at least my blog has a purpose now.

I'm gonna try to keep this updated as much as possible over the next few months/years/decades/however long God sends me out for so that you all (assuming people actually read this stuff) can know where I am and what I'm doing, and more importantly, what to be praying about. This is an extremely exciting journey that I'm setting out on. I have no idea where it will take me or how long it will take me for, but I do know that He is guiding me and that He is going to take care of me no matter what.

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, my next post will be the email that I sent to friends and family explaining every thing. If you ever have any questions, or if you just want to say hello or chat, please send me an email at stelps1@gmail.com or look me up on facebook at www.facebook.com/stelps.

So please, enjoy, and keep me in your prayers.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment